2008/08/24

Leaving on a Jetplane

Because of my father's illness, my mother asked if I would be able to bring Ian home to stay for a while. I counselled with Pat about this. Although it will be hard for him, he agreed that we could go home to Taiwan. I feel very bad to leave hime at home alone, but knowing this is what I need to do at this moment for my parents.

Ian hasn't had the chance to meet my parents yet. And he is their only grandchild. My parents can't wait to see him. Mother even called me couples days ago telling me that she dreamed that we are already home.

One thing worries me a lot is I don't know how is Ian going to act during the trip. He never had a long trip yet. And it will take 2 hrs to go to L.A. and the other 13 hrs to go to Taiwan from L.A.. I tried to prepare everything that he will need in my backpack. Hoping those will comfort him during the trip. But..... We should see.

沒有留言:

張貼留言