2008/05/24

Little hands and feet


I love to hold Ian's hands and feet. Whenever I do that, I feel that life is a marvelous thing. And I also feel the responsibility for being a mother. It has been 12 years since I join the church. I've learned so much at church, especially at teaching children. I served in primary for 7-8 years in 12 years. From nursery(18 months to 3 years old), sunbeam(3-4 years old), CTR(5-8 years old), valiant(9-12 years old) to primary president, all of these were preparing me to teach my own child to develop my patience, love for children and how to teach them.

The first calling I had was nursery teaching. I was 20 years old at the time. I haven't develop my love for children yet. Other than my baby brother, I haven't had any experience to deal with children. So I told my mom:


" Why does bishop ask me to be nursery teacher? I don't know how to deal with children?

" That's why Heavenly Father wants you to learn to have patience and love for the children." Mom answered me.


Since then, I was always serving in the primary. After couple years of experience, I've learned the most important principle of how to get along with children---LOVE and CARE.

沒有留言:

張貼留言